On-campus advice

Contact for students with disabilities

Almost all higher education institutions offer advice to students and prospective students with disabilities and chronic illnesses. Advisers provide information on all issues related to studying with impairments, in particular academic adjustment with regard to admissions, studies and exams as well as financial issues.

Advisers are important contact persons for students with sensory and mobility impairments, chronic somatic illnesses, mental disorders as well as dyslexia and other specific learning disabilities.